• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial Number Problem

Jan 01, 2013 Jan 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to install Adobe Premiere Elements 10 on my new laptop. However, when it asks for the serial number, when I submit it, it always come up as incorrect serial number. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Craig

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2013 Jan 03, 2013

If your serial number is valid and registered then please remove all Adobe software.  Please follow this by running the CS Cleaner tool - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.  You should then be able to install at that point.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2013 Jan 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to register the serial number under your account at http://www.adobe.com/?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 03, 2013 Jan 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The product has already been registered.

I already installed the programme on my old laptop but am trying to transfer it onto my new laptop. Is this the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible how did you transfer your files and settings to the new computer?

Can you please also verify the serial number you are entering is exactly the same as what is listed under your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The serial number is the exact same as the one on my account.

I transfered my files via an external harddrive, I didn't transfer settings.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your serial number is valid and registered then please remove all Adobe software.  Please follow this by running the CS Cleaner tool - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.  You should then be able to install at that point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked wonderfully! Thank you for all of your help, it has been most appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your welcome thank you for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines