Skip navigation
ctl#
Currently Being Moderated

How to update Adobe Presenter 8.01?

Jan 3, 2013 2:05 PM

Tags: #update #presenter_8

I am trying to do presentations with animated inking on a tablet and the quality is so poor (I have to use ppt instead of pptx in the native inking). I have to convert them to images. I'm hoping that they work in presenter 8.02, but I can't figure out how to get an update. I found a link here earlier this afternoon, but searching does not give me the same link. I also can't find the FAQ - it might be there, but I can't seem to find presenter FAQs.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 3, 2013 7:57 PM   in reply to ctl#

Hi,

Can you tell us the version of Presenter installed on your setup at this point of time.

You can find the same by going to Presenter ribbon inside PowerPoint. Go to "Help > About Presenter" menu item. Let us know the build number mentioned in the dialog.

Also to check if any updates are available for you, follow the menu "Help > Updates" inside Presenter ribbon.

If any new update is available, you will get a notification in the upcoming dialog.

Also can you explain the issue you are facing in detail. We can try and help you out.

Regards,

Mukul

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points