• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have serial code - lost files

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2013 Jan 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serial number for Fireworks CS5, after a system crash I lost the files...where can I download a copy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well yep that got me the download...now it wants a qualifying product for the upgrade with a serial number....seriously can they make this any harder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have entered a CS5 upgrade serial number then the installer will require a serial number from an earlier qualifying version in order to install the software with a perpetual license.

If you don't have a serial number from an earlier qualifying version (only CS2, CS3 or CS4 qualify for a CS5 upgrade) then you won't be able to install CS5 other than as a 30 day time limited Trial version.

That has always been the case with upgrades.

If you enter a full version serial number then the installer will install the software with a perpetual license since a qualifying earlier version is not required (since it's not an upgrade).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that however I have had Fireworks since it was Macromedia and and have gotten every damn upgrade they have had. Can you still purchase CS2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check with adobe support.  you can use chat:  http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Zsadist24 wrote:

I understand that however I have had Fireworks since it was Macromedia and and have gotten every damn upgrade they have had.

OK, good. So do you not already have a CS2, CS3 or CS4 serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines