Skip navigation
susango
Currently Being Moderated

problems with registration golive 9

Dec 3, 2012 3:14 AM

Tags: #golive_9 #registration_error

Hello,

I got a new harddrive, installed everything new, new system (macos 10.8.2), all adobe software (CS5/5.5.) and golive 9, because I still have projects created with this software. (For new projects I use dreamweaver, also when I am yet not  so happy with it). After installing, I couldn't registrate the software (and I wasn't  asked for the license key).

The message says, that no connection could be established to Adobe. So I choose "later". Afer some days, the software did not work any more.  It did not start up because of licensing problems. I made a new installation, change the rights of the flexnet-Folder (found this tip  in the internet). Then it started, I can use it in the moment, but still, registration is not possible, this time I choose not to register the software. What can I do to have the possibility to work some more time with the software.

Best regards

Susanne

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 7, 2013 3:25 PM   in reply to susango

Hello,

I would also be very interrested by an answer on this question...

I have an official version of Golive 8 that I can't use anymore with Mountain Lion.

So I reinstalled a version of Snow Leopard on a new partition but coudn't open my old Golive anymore (library error)

I tried to reinstal Golive on the same partition as Snow Leopard.

The installation was OK but the online confirmation doen't work anymore and when I called Adobe they told me that the activation servers are closed... ans they can't give me an activation code anymore !  

Is there a way to bypass this and to activate my version of Golive ?

I suppose there shoud be a "registration file" somewhere on my old system (now Mountain Lion) can this be used on my fresh installed Snow Leopard ? An if yes, how ?

Thank you

Daniel

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 8, 2013 1:29 AM   in reply to susango

Susanne: I am unsure about your issue, because you should not be caught up in the CS2 issue mentioned below, but you may; as far as I remember, GoLive 9 was a standalone application, all by itself outside the CS series. I have alerted Adobe staff about it, so I hope someone can give you an answer soon.

Daniel: I believe you are caught up in this CS2 issue:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1114930

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 8, 2013 4:21 AM   in reply to Jacob Bugge

It works for me.
    Thank you very much Jacob

Daniel

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 8, 2013 5:07 AM   in reply to dantheatruc

You are welcome, Daniel.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 8, 2013 5:10 AM   in reply to susango

Susanne,

It just occurred to me that it may be worth trying to follow the first link in the thread mentioned,

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1114930

and hope that GoLive 9 is included although unmentioned.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points