Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I purchase Creative Suite 5?

Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree) Such cases must be totally controlled by company. Company offer absolutely to everyone dowload links and serial numbers for CS2 software. Millions of users spent their own time to download this stuff. Now CS2 is free. It's good.

But i prefer to buy CS5 (Photoshop, for individual use) from trusted source, instead of sh#ted CS6. Adobe, make a special offer to me, instead of you worst Photoshop ever (CS6 at your market). Why i cant buy old version? It's better for a lot of professional users.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have branched this out to a separate discussion.  -=realsam=- we are not able to offer retail copies of Creative Suite 5 any longer as Creative Suite 6 is our current product offering.  If you do have a need for Creative Suite 5 then you are welcome to purchase a volume license and request a backwards license to Creative Suite 5.  In effect this will allow us to convert your Creative Suite 6 license to a Creative Suite 5 license.

Because of the complexity of this type of transaction I would recommend you work directly with our Volume Licensing team.  You should be able to find the contact information for your country/region at http://www.adobe.com/.  Also when working with the Volume Licensing team please reference document kb401582 to help ensure they are familiar with the process you are requesting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines