• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM 10 back up and running – what's the latest version?

Advisor ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hooray, hooray – FM 10 is now running again, after a visit from our support bods; time to get cracking on the documentation backlog …  Just one thing to check now: Help > About now says 10.0.2.419 – I can't use the "Add/Remove Programs" tip, because as a mere user I don't have access to it. So: is my version now fully patched? The blog posting says about the installer patch says "We are issuing an 10.0.3 update on FM10 …", but I am aware that FM patches are sequential.

N

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niels,

The patcher didn't change the Help > About values reported, so if you've applied the patch and FM10 is running, I would assume that you're fully patched to the latest version. he FM patches are sequential, but they (as of late) do check to see if you're missing any and will notify you if the patching process can proceed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, if I read you aright, running the installer patch would have notified me if earlier patches were missing? though, as you say, the most important thing is that FM 10 is running :-}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it just honks at you and demands the prior patch be loaded first

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines