• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 8 will not load Adobe Acrobat X Pro

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed computers and it has windows 8 on it.  The above referenced app cannot load.  How can I fix this.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jan 10, 2013 Jan 10, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot know. What exactly "does not load" mean? Does it not install? Does it not launch after the install? are there any errors/ warnings? you need to provide more details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I may be having the same issue. I click on the application from the start menu to open it and nothing happens. When I click on the icon, the start screen closes and I am back on my browser screen. I have also tried to right-click a PDF file and select open with Adobe Acrobat and nothing happens.

My other Adobe CS6 products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc) are working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it again this morning and it loaded without a problem.  Haven't quite

decided whether or not I like Windows 8

thanks for your help.  Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2014 May 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is this window 8 ,8.1 screw up adobe xi pro or adobe screw-up window 8, 8.1 . i paid for this software adobe xi pro cost me $500 not even working for 1 yet . Can anyone show me how to claim this SCAM software Industries. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2013 Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My solution with WIndows 8 and IE10 was to enable the Adobe add-ons in the browser. Immediately Acrobat X Pro loads and functions completely after several annoying days of not doing so. I remain luke warm about WIndows 8 - works well when it does, not fully developed by a long chalk, and MS continue to insult our intelligence with 8.1. Way to go, keep another OS as a standby?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines