Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download Adobe RoboHelp 9?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I just changed laptop and need to re-install Adobe RoboHelp 9. However, Adobe has just released Adobe RoboHelp 10, which makes finding Adobe RoboHelp 9 for download quite difficult!

I will try RH 10 later, but for now I would like to know where I could donwload RH9 from.

Does any of you knows where I can find it?

Thanks a lot!

Val

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will not find it generally available on Adobe's site.

If you registered your copy, you should be able to access your Adobe account and retrieve the serial number and, I believe, download again.

If you have proof of purchase, then try Customer Support, I believe they can give you a link but I'm not sure they will issue another serial number.

Otherwise, your best chance is a software supplier who still has copies but of  course you will have to pay. Also have to pay  later to upgrade so if that route is the only one, then you may as well consider the upgrade now.

I assume you have lost the originals.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As usual, thanks Peter for your fast reply!

I still have my serial, but was looking for the installer. I will do as you suggest, and contact customer support! (we cannot download the version from the Adobe Account)

Kind regards,

Val

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe they will also require proof of purchase, I don't think just having a serial number is enough. Try though if you cannot find that.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2013 Jan 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter do you know of a reputable software supplier on the internet where we could buy RoboHelp 9?  We have RH 10 but our software business partner still has RH 9.  So right now I have to send our partner all our files so that they can downgrade them before our two help systems can be merged.  If I had RH 9 I could do this myself and save them the hassle.

Thanks!

Lori

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The supplier needs to be in your country. I am UK based. Sorry.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ok. Thanks Peter! I am looking around but am not familiar with any of them. I will ask around.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2013 Jan 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are where I think you are, you will get a copy in many local markets. I would not however recommend sourcing there. :>)

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are in Green Bay, Wisconsin, near the Great Lakes area of USA (near Canada). I found a few OEM versions out there on the web but don’t know who to trust.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, not where I thought.

Not sure but I cannot imagine Adobe produce OEM versions of RoboHelp, it is not the sort of software that would normally be pre-installed on a PC so that would immediately make me a bit suspicious.

Does any Canadian follower of the forum know where RoboHelp 9 can still be procured?

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp