• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5.5 Web Premium Trial

Jan 19, 2013 Jan 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just upgraded my computer and I am looking for a link to download CS5.5 Web Premium Trial version, I have a serial key, I am asking because I have misplaced my CS5.5 disc.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2013 Jan 19, 2013

If you previously purchased and registered CS5.5, you can log in to your Adobe.com account and download it via the My Orders link.

Otherwise try http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs5-5-direct-download-links.html

Follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you previously purchased and registered CS5.5, you can log in to your Adobe.com account and download it via the My Orders link.

Otherwise try http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs5-5-direct-download-links.html

Follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I had a look for a download link in my account settings, but couldnt find anything, the link worked though, thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines