• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i download flash player for my Samsung Galaxy tablet

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2013 Jan 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought this galaxy tablet for my daughters class work, all was fine until the screen asked that we could not continue without installing flash player. I looked at the list from Adobe and the tablet is listed to be a stable unit with flash player. When i try to download the flash player the Adobe website that my unit  does not support Adobe flash.

What can i do??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to get flash running on my galaxy tab. I can stream flash videos and play flash games on my browser. You have to sideload adobe flash first and then use a flash supported browser like firefox. This might help: http://flashforthegalaxy.com/install-flash-galaxy-tab/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines