• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to license your Creative Suite 6 trial installation

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have purchased a Creative Suite 6 Point product; i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc; or a Creative Suite and have the trial installed you can license that trial.  It is not necessary to remove the trial in order to license your product.  For additional details please see How to serialize a Creative Suite 6 trial - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/serialize-creative-suite-6-trial.html.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2012 Nov 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi this is ervin hamilton need what serail number plaese

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2012 Nov 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ervin have you purchased the software?  If so then you can find your serial number by following the steps listed at http://forums.adobe.com/message/3987968#3987968.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2013 Jan 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a big problem.

Very long ago I had the CS6 Design&Web Premium trial. Before it expired I bought the full version (Student&Teacher, Mac, english) and entered the serial number. It worked perfectly for months until yesterday when I tried to open Photoshop Adobe Application Manager opened and said: 'Your trial has expirecd'. Same with Illustrator, Flash and so on. What am I supposed to do? I heared that I have license for 2 Macs on my DVD so will I loose the second one when I enter my serial number?

Please reply as soon as possible, because I need this software:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will not loose your license.  Please follow the steps listed in message #1 to license your software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2013 Feb 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am having difficulty licensing CS6 Design and Web Premium with a serial key provided by my university. I purchased my computer in Japan, and the operating system is in Japanese. Because I originally downloaded CS6 D&W with a Japanese Adobe account, I cannot license the trial software (presumably because the university provided a key for only US version). Even if I try to download the software again, I cannot because I cannot change the download assistant's region to USA, and it says that I cannot sign in with my US Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael can you please provide a screenshot of where you are trying to sign in?  Also to clarify you are currently trying to download the installation files as opposed to installing the software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got help on chat and got a DDL, and it's working now. Sorry about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, I recently purchased a subscription to Creative Cloud, not realizing that PS CS6 was still the current version of Photoshop. I already own PS CS6 but hadn't yet installed it on my laptop. I subsequently cancelled my subscription to Creative Cloud but still have CS6 on this computer but until the new version of PS is released this summer, I would like to license my CS6 on this computer. Do I need to uninstall this version and reinstall or is there an easier way to serialize the version I downloaded on Creative Cloud?

Thanks, Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can follow the process linked in the original post.  The only difference is that you will want to launch Photoshop and choose Help>Deactivate if your copy of Photoshop is still utilizing your Creative Cloud subscription.  The deactivate dialog will actually indicate Creative Cloud if it is currently utilizing your subscription.  Please see the image below for an example of the deactivate dialog box reflecting the Creative Cloud license.

Screen Shot 2013-05-09 at 2.41.41 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jeff,

I'm working with a Adobe CS6 master collection.

And with it i got a student license that is valid for one year.

Now a year has past and the trail has expired.

I want to continue working with the programs in the Adobe CS6 master collection.

How do i buy a 'license' for this?

So that i can input a new serial numer.

And continue working.

yours sincerly,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HMHurkmans I would recommend you contact the reseller who provided you with an expiring license if you wish to partcipate in a similar program for another year.

Alternately if you wish to purchase Creative Suite 6 you can do so at https://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/cs6._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_creativesu....

You may also want to conisder subscribing to the Creative Cloud.  We do have a discounted membership plan for qualifying students.  You can find information regarding the Creative Cloud at https://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud.html?promoid=JQPEQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear mister Jeff A Wright,

Thank you for replying so soon.

It helped me out with that question.

Since I am no longer a student.

I am going to buy a CS6 pakket.

But now I have another question.

Do I have to uninstall the current CS6 that I have on the computer,

before buying a CS6 pakket?

Yours sincerely,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your license is expired then you can choose the option to License this Software when opening one of your CS6 titles.  You can then input the serial number for the new license which you have purchased.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I use the trial version of CS6 to start with and purchase the full version. so I activate on top of the trial. Then I lost my licence key.

I am chaning to a new PC and so I need to deactivate then reactivate. I run a software on my old machine and try to pick up the licence key and it only picked up the trail version one.

is that anyway I can get the full version licence key back please?

The version is CS6 standard.

many thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instantnoodle please do not post to multiple discussions regarding the same topic.  If you need direct assistance please contact our support team at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I purchased CS 6 Master Collection from Amazon in 2012 (I think).  I'm about to refresh my system (format and reinstall everything) and I'm wondering if I can download the latest setup files for CS6 that would include all the updates since 2012, or do I need to install what I downloaded from Amazon and then run the updater.  Just wondering if the trial version download comes with the latest updates, so I could just download that and activate it with my CS 6 Master Collection serial number and avoid having to download 2 years worth of updates. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines