• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash player

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2013 Jan 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on download and just get a blank screen.  ???  Any ideas. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 8 62 bit is what I know.  But doing some checking it says I have the current one.  But when I go to fill out a on line survey it says I need to update flash.  Hmmmm.  Still learning here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8, Flash Player is already preinstalled on it.  Use Windows Update to update your Flash Player version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Pat.  This is a new lap top...and learning on windows 8.  I believe I have explorer 10. Somewhere it said I had the flash player installed but I can't find it.  I did do a windows update and there was nothing.  Still can't do surveys.  So, still working on it.  Learning as I go.    Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2013 Jan 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Success! Got out of windows 8 and went to internet explorer. Had to copy and paste link but it worked. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines