• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is RH10 compatible with Sharepoint 2013?

Jan 21, 2013 Jan 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to move my RH10 WebHelp projects from WebHelp Pro/RH Server to WebHelp/Sharepoint 2013. Can anyone verify the compatibility of RH10 and Sharepoint 2013?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crikey! The grass doesn't grow under your feet

Adobe have not said that SharePoint 2013 is supported with RH10. In fact they have made a point of saying that the RH10 functionality that integrates with SharePoint only works with SharePoint 2010 or 2007. The Source Control functionality is SharePoint 2010 only. It is possible that Adobe may have tested RH10 against some sort of beta SharePoint 2013 release but I'd guess that you use it at your own risk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We’ve just been advised by Adobe that RH10 has not been tested with SharePoint 2013.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp