Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get thumbnails to display on my power point sidebar

Jan 23, 2013 Jan 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When giving a presentation, is there a way to add thumbnails to the side bar of the presentation to quickly move to a specific slide?  I currently show the options for outline, notes and search.  I was watching a presentation from the adobe website on features for Connect 9 and the presentation had a thumbnail option, but I cannot figure out how to add this for my own presentation.  I have a powerpoint in a share pod, but don't see how to add the thumbnail option.

I am being migrated to Adobe Connect from Microsoft Livemeeting and really enjoyed the thumbnail view in Livemeeting and was hoping to have it in connect.  Any help on this would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 23, 2013 Jan 23, 2013

This option can be enabled if the presentation is converted using Adobe Presenter (the PPT plug in). When just uploading a PPT(X) file to the server or meeting room, it doesn't turn on that pane on the side bar. However, the Outline pane is the same information, just no thumbnail image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This option can be enabled if the presentation is converted using Adobe Presenter (the PPT plug in). When just uploading a PPT(X) file to the server or meeting room, it doesn't turn on that pane on the side bar. However, the Outline pane is the same information, just no thumbnail image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I'll see about getting adobe presenter plugin.  That will help a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines