• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get InDesign Cs2 for my OS X Version 10.8.2

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2013 Jan 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought InDesign Cs2 just came out as free. I downloaded it from this page:http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html and tried to install on my OS X 10.8.2 Version. I know It says "These products were released more than seven years ago, do not run on many modern operating systems, and are no longer supported."

but why woul Cs2 be free when almost no one can use it?

Is there a way I can install cs2 on my operating system?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not "free" and the people who the whole thing is truly meant for know how to use it. That's all I'm gonna say about the matter. No need to repeat all the pointless discussions just because someoen misunderstood that move and Adobe so poorly communicated it to the public.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I am just confused with all the posts going around about if it was free or not. I have looked at articles and review on this site and other but it never gives a clear answer. You say its not free but is that only for thoes who do not have the licence? I have the InDesign Licence for Cs6 if that is needed for the Cs2 version. Is there anyway I can install InDesign Cs2 on my system at all?

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines