Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Adobe Connect Pro ADD-IN

Jan 24, 2013 Jan 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to run the test to see if I pass the things that requires for using the program adobe connect pro. But I fail on the last one saying that ADD-IN didnt install correctly on my computer. I click on the button "Install here" but I get stopped by another pop-up window sayin that it is not possible to "get it" (in swedish "hömtningsproblem").

I need to help to "get" the adobe connect add-in!

Hope to hear from anyone soon,

all the best

eylem tamburaci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you can tell us the version of the Connect Add-in you are trying to install? How about your OS and browser you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply!

This is the page from where I try to complete the installation by clicking on "install now"-button to the right: http://na1cps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

I am using google chrome. What is "OS"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines