• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update failure for Adobe X

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2013 Jan 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please suggest remedy for Update failure due to error 1334 unable to find file in Bin....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attach a screenshot of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (11).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there anything out of the ordinary about the way you installed acrobat?

ie, a non-default drive installation, the use of an admin installation point etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont believe there to have been anything unusual...I installed via download on this new Samsung Ultrabook running Windows 8...this is first update attempt since downloading the software...thanks for your assistance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

run the acrobat cleaner (http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html) and re-install and re-update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2013 Jan 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm ....well that may not have been a great idea....I ran the cleaner and then ran the re-install and half way through the re-install I get the same error message.....and if I ignore it i then get error 2350 FDI Server error.tried the re-installation two times with reboot between ..no differrence

....now I do not have adobe acrobat prox X installed .....any new suggestions please ? I use this fr my work and it is a significant problem....

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2013 Jan 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1/2 way through the re-install you get an update failure message??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes ....and so I went back and started over....but this time I uninstalled all acrobat applications ( including the preinstalled reader provided by samsung...then I ran the cleaner and then ran the install...but importantly ( I think) rather than selecting to skip I selected to confirm to overwrite existing files...and then confirmed that the new downlaod overwrote Dat1.cab and all the other acrobat x files.....this seems to have worked....it seems the devil is in the detail for instructions in things like this....but thankyou for your help.....I will now try to download the Jan 2013 upgrade ...wish me luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good luck!

post whether the update works or fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines