• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download install and setup

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2013 Jan 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first computer and would like to learn how to do this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now that Ive done what was ask. Now are you going to help me download install and setup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download what exactly?  On what operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Pat. Im not sure of the computer it was given to me and older one. But Im trying to download install and setup the Adobe flash player to the computer to download music on the computer. Ive done what it said to do but it keeps taking me back to the same site to download. As I stated this is my first computer and I know "NOTHING" about a computer. Im learning this on my own. So Im asking that you my be able to show me how to do this download install and setup.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines