• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player plays video in slow motion

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep! why flashplayer go in slow motion? who can help us?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To help troubleshoot we'll need the following system information:

When reporting issues with video or audio, it's also helpful to get your system hardware and driver details.  Instructions for finding this can be found here:

Finally, sometimes these problems are caused at a lower level and not directly related to Flash Player.  I recommend trying both of the links below to see how they perform.  If the problem exists with both, then Flash Player is most likely not the culprit as the HTML5 video link does not use Flash Player when playing.  You can verify this by right clicking the HTML5 video and looking for the words "About HTML5" at the bottom of the menu.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if we're talking about same problem, but today I've found out that Adobe Flash Player works in slow motion after you install 11.2.202.228 (3/28/2012) version and onward. Few days ago I've turned on my computer (after like ~2 years break) made a fresh installation of Windows XP + SP3 (x86) which is pretty old, i know. Deceided to watch some videos, movies (most of them based on flash, including youtube) and i was shocked, because all my videos, I've watched, were having that slow motion thing(bug). Sound playing was perfect but the video playing was very slow. For example: in normal way of a total 10 seconds video, I was able to watch like 4-6 secs of it in slow motion and at the end of around 6th second the video suddenly gets refreshed (don't forget, sound plays perfect, there are no slow motions) and then in starts all over again. Heh, was a real pain to watch a tennis match..

P.S:. I've made a research and bug appears after 11.2.202.228 (3/28/2012) and onward versions. The last working version I'm curently using is 3/05/2012 11.1.102.63. Found on: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

P.S.S.: Movies, videos were being watched by latest Firefox and Opera web browsers

P.S.S.S.: Fibre-optic based internet connection

P.S.S.S.S.: Couldn't find a way to create a separate thread, topic so making it as a reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@klubakas - Could you provide your dxdiag report and try both the HTML5 and Non-HTML5 links that I referenced above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 27, 2013 Jan 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To watch these videos I've installed latest FlashPlayer

Due to some problems, I've tried to watch videos below:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cfB4FAvAgQ

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cfB4FAvAgQ&html5=True

Watched on latest firefox. The 1st one went in slow montion, as I've descreibed earlier, while the 2nd went very smoothly.

DxDiag report: http://justpaste.it/1uqe

Also I've was checking this slow motion problem on a google, and I've found that people started experiencing this problem around(or posts were created) 10-11 months ago, around the time when 11.2.202.228 (3/28/2012)(known as the 1st version where slow motion bug appeared) FlashPlayer version came out.

edit: I've found a bugreport describing this problem https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3155813

Message was edited by: klubakas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2013 Jan 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this problem too (Vista, Firefox and Chrome latest versions, latest version of Flash) and it's extremely frustrating.   I was overcoming this by using an older version of Flash, but I can't anymore...Adobe detects it, tells me I'm "vulnerable," doesn't play the stream, and makes me download the latest version of flash.  I tried the older version klubakas provided, but I don't know how to open smc files.  The HTML5 posted has the problem, the non-HTML5 version plays fine.  I don't know what to do with this information, however.  PLEASE HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 30, 2013 Jan 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You've downloaded the wrong archieve, should have scrolled a little bit more. Try this http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_11.1.102.63_archive.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines