• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am repeatedly asked to enter my serial number

Jan 29, 2013 Jan 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mr. Wright.

I installed the CS6 design and web premium a little over a week ago with a windows disc.  It has been working beautifully until two days ago.  A dialog box about a trial came up on my screen and I couldn't use my software until I logged in as a trail.  I contacted support about this (before logging in) and they told me to just log in.  Well after closing out of my applications it said that I had 29 days left of my trail.  I am really confused about what I am suppose to do since I don't have a trial I have a registered copy of the software.  In myAdobe it shows my product registered with my serial number and the date that I registered it.  I have no clue what to do to correct this issue or what is going on. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you click on the License this Software button?  Are you able to enter your Adobe ID followed by a serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes sir it does allow me to enter a serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2013 Jan 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching this to a seperate discussion.  Bob it sounds like you are affected by the issue documented in 64-bit products convert to trial on launch or prompt for activation after licensing | CS6, CCM - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/64-bit-creative-suite-applications-repeatedly.html.  Can you verify that you are utilizing Windows and that you are experiencing this difficulty with your 64-bit applications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2013 Feb 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff I am using windows 7.  I'm not sure how to verify the 64-bit part.  When I type in photoshop in the windows start menu it gives me two choices one with 64-bit beside and one without.  I have been choosing the one without 64-bit next to it.  So if I just put my serial number in each time my issue will be "fixed" as far as it will verify that I actually have a valid license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2013 Feb 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct please bookmark the document in message #3 as it will be updated once a solution has been developed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2013 Mar 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this issue for several months. Do you know when you will have a real solution? It is beyond annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2013 Mar 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry Coryparris but I do not have any updates to provide beyond those detailed in the referenced document in message #3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines