• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can CS6 programs be downloaded separately

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2013 Feb 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My downloads are terminating before completing the full 4.45 GB. They terminate between 2 and 3 GB.

I have only a WiFi connection and no way to connect physically to the Internet.

Can the CS6 programs be downloaded separately so that I can get them all in the time I can stay connected?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2013 Feb 03, 2013

there's no difference between student and full versions.  the only difference is the discounted price and there are steps you must take to with adobe to verify that you are entitled to the discount.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can download the individual programs via: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see where to download these programs. I did find a trial page linked from your link. If I download the individual CS6 programs from the trial page, can I register them with the serial number they gave me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which exact Adobe product have you purchased? Is it a Creative Suite?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 Web design Premium 4.5GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try downloading the Suite from http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

If you try this, follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John that all sounds kind of confusing. I already have an accound and am logged in. Oh, we have to leave. Will get back here in about 3 hours. Thanks. I'll follow up then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's just an alternative download source for the file that you're struggling to download.

Nothing more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, John I'm downloading one of the programs now and will see what happens. If that doesn't work I'll go through your site.

One more question, do either of you know whether print shops let you plut your computers in for downloading. Maybe I can just rent a connection somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2013 Feb 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that depends on the shop.  i've used my own computer before.

and you can definitely use an usb memory stick, dl to it and then load from the memory stick to you main computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're telling me that I can only download the entire suite if I want to use the key/serial number they gave me. Sure wish I could get to a hard wired connection, but I just don't know where to find one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm downloading one of the CS6 programs now and will see what happens. HOpe this is easier than the sales person said it was. I'll let you know but it says it'll be 4-5 hours. Better than 21 hours. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I guess I forgot to mention something important. I bought the student edition.

I downloaded Acrobat Trial but when I used the serial # they gave me it wouldn't accept it.

I don't know if it's because of the student serial # or what, exactly.

I'm working on the full download and if that doesn't work again, I'll try John's site in the morning.

But, do you know if there's another way to download a student version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no difference between student and full versions.  the only difference is the discounted price and there are steps you must take to with adobe to verify that you are entitled to the discount.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I tried entering the serial number again for Acrobat XIX Pro and it said it is not a valid serial number and to use that serial number for the appropriate product. The full download is still downloading (has 3 hours more to go) and hasn't quit yet. I'm hopeful it will finish as it has less than a GB to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I"ll never know if that would have worked because I downloaded Acrobat Pro XI, and CS6 has Acrobat X. BUT, the entire thing actually completed it's download in less than 22 hours! I'm installing it now. It accepted my serial number. I'll keep your suggestions for later, as I may have to download this again if I lose my hard drive, backups or whatever might reequire downloading it again.

thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines