• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Adobe Connect add-in breaks Osprey 230 video

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2013 Jan 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I uninstall the addin, and refuse to let it re-install, the Osprey 230 card video works great. As soon as the add-in is installed, I only get a black screen for video. Since it was Adobe that suggested the Osprey 230 for professional video feeds, I'm hoping they can update the Connect Addin to work with it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 28, 2013 Jan 28, 2013

The compatibility with the Osprey 230 card is a known bug. It will likely be resolved in a future release.

Bug number: 3220472, 3187138, 3215650

http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/release-note/connect-9-known-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think many people on this board are waiting for Adobe to fix this problem.  Unfortunately, I did not see any responses from Adobe support staff so far. Hope they read this and update us on the status of this problem, and when we could expect it to be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Opsrey video will still work if I send it through Splitcam software, but installing another app confuses my users.

Come on, Adobe! At least let us know you are working on it.

If nothing is going to be done, then I can revise my startup configuration and revise my documentation to specify Splitcam as the input for Adobe Connect in my conference rooms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2013 Jan 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no comment...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Time to write a letter to management? Nobody from Adobe feels a need to respond?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The compatibility with the Osprey 230 card is a known bug. It will likely be resolved in a future release.

Bug number: 3220472, 3187138, 3215650

http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/release-note/connect-9-known-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2013 Feb 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

user717: Apologies that you had to wait this long for a response from Adobe. I am a volunteer here. I am not from Support or Management teams and I am replying in my personal capacity that we will strive towards better and faster communication.

Meanwhile, to answer your specific query, some Osprey card users are facing issues in Adobe Connect. See a blog post from the Support team here. This is to say that Adobe is aware of it and the team is working towards getting this resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe Connect Addin 11.2.261.0 fixes the Osprey problem for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines