• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading to CS6 Design and Web Premium from CS4 Design Premium Install Failure

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2013 Feb 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upgrade to CS6 Design and Web Premium from CS4 Design Premium on Win 7 (32bit).  I am nistalling from the DVD which was purchased from the Adobe Store.  The box says it is for Upgrading from 4 or 3x.   I am entering the CS6 serial number and it is able to validate it.   When it goes into the Preparing to Install mode  the status bar never changes and after what seems like a very long time the Installation failed message is displayed.  I ran the Adobe Support advisor and  followed the link to the page that tells you how to resolve the issues and chose to go into the registry and look for "In Progess".  There was no "In Progress".     I have the serial numbers for CS4 and CS6 so they should be valid given that both were purchased through the Adobe Store.   I am very frustrated!!!!!!!!! 

Installation Status:

Install Status.jpg

Installation failed:

Installation failed messge.jpg

Adobe Advisor Results:

Adobe Support Advisor Results.jpg

Regestry:

Registry Session.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2013 Feb 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downloaded and installed the Application manager and re-started the installation.  This time it got to installiing the applications and after 3 hours it was only 55% completed and showing that it was installing Acrobat  and had 2 hours to go. It seemed to be stuck so I cancelled the install.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines