• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I know nothing. PLEASE HELP ASAP!

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2013 Feb 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying all day to get onto a website that I have used for years and until about 3:00am.

It is called rcampus.com.  A screen shot is below.  Hours ago I sent tweets to the site but got not reply.

I am a teacher.  I have to submit report card grades in less than 12 hours and my Senior English students grades for one assignment are on that site.

PLEASE HELP ME.  I have NO technical knowledge.  This is the only link on the site and I am praying someone here knows what to do.

I need the grades at minimum and ideally a copy of the rubric I used to calculate those grades.

The class is called University English.  The class code is ENG4U

My login for the site is msstarkman and my password is michael1

Here is one of the links from my history.  I think this is the rubric for one student: https://www.rcampus.com/rubricgradeeditf.cfm?c=%26%2D%5B%274R%2D%3B%2D%0A&r=%26%2D%5B%23%3CQ%5D%27%2...

Here is another link from my history.  I think this goes to the class grading where I save the grades: https://www.rcampus.com/gradeeditc.cfm?Cls_Id=111736&Gdb_Id=&r=109843&nocache=1359858944687

Here is the screen shot from the main page.  THANK YOU!

rcampus.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2013 Feb 03, 2013

I tried accessing your site, https://www.rcampus.com and it appears to be functional. Are you still facing issues with your site.

Note:- Please do not share any confidential information such as username, password on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried accessing your site, https://www.rcampus.com and it appears to be functional. Are you still facing issues with your site.

Note:- Please do not share any confidential information such as username, password on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works for me too.  Now please go and change your password immediately!  (And please make it something more difficult to guess than your old one)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never shared my user name and password before but I was so desperate for help!  I changed it.  And yes, it is more difficult to guess (I made it a 4 instead of a 1.  KIDDING!!!)

Thank you very much.  Posting on this forum clearly brought me luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2013 Feb 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For future reference, assuming the home page for that site was ok, it has a set of links at the bottom including a Contact Us page.  That's pretty standard for most sites. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation