• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Corrupt

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2013 Feb 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download Elements 11 and my computer said the file is corrupt. I installed Winzip but it still doesn't work. Can I get the software instead?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2013 Feb 05, 2013

Try downloading it from the below link. Make sure to read the "Very Important Instructions", mentioned on that website carefully before downloading it.

http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-11-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading it from the below link. Make sure to read the "Very Important Instructions", mentioned on that website carefully before downloading it.

http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-11-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once you've downloaded the ESD, which is an electronically shared software delivery, you would have a .7z file (a compressed file) and a .exe file lying parallel to .7z.

Please run the .exe file and it'll extract the compressed file, which indeed is a full application installer having a setup file.

Running the set up file would invoke application installation. It should go seemless once the download is successful. Please feel free to reply incase you run into any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines