• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder AS project renders swc graphics differently from Flash Pro

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a Flash Builder 4.7 pure Actionscript project I'm using graphics built in Flash Pro and adding the swc to the build path. The output in FB 4.7 looks different than in Flash Pro CS6. I just re-installed both FB 4.7 and FP CS6, and overlaid the latest AIR 3.5 sdk. Still no joy.

I've compiled examples and posted them here: http://cldd.athabascau.ca/learning_activities/FB_Bug/

The image below is a composite showing the same graphic rendered in different projects, the first from FP, the others from FB. They should all look the same.

bug_image.jpg

I re-installed FB 4.6 and built the same projects and all the graphics rendered correctly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It looks like images have actually been substituted for different images, and I can't imagine Flash Builder actually building graphics!

Most likely is some kind of collision between names of classes in different SWC files.

Are you using more than one SWC library in your Flash Builder project?

Are you defining display classes in your Flash Builder project that share similar package name, class name etc?

Have you tried a new FB project that _only_ has this SWC?

G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did test with a very simple project using only one swc. In the graphic shown at the top of the page, the fourth object from the right "text swc new" is the result. The first object "from fla" is the output from Flash Pro (and the same from FB 4.6). There are still problems in the render: the filters seem to be problematic.

I have re-installed FB 4.6 and will use it for everything but mobile development as everything renders correctly in 4.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am out of the office until Tuesday, January 22nd. If you require an urgent answer, please try contacting me by mobile. Otherwise, I will respond to email on my return.

Thanks,

Gaius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2013 Feb 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just upgraded to AIR 3.6 beta with the updated v 2 compiler and the issue appears to be fixed. I'm not sure if it's AIR 3.6 or some tidying I did during the install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2012 Dec 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem.

Does anyone have a solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines