• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A conflicting version of CS6 exists...

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2013 Feb 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made multiple attempts to install the trial Photoshop CS6 and keep getting the same error;

'A conflicting or prerelease version of Adobe Photoshop CS6 exists on this computer.  The conflicting version must be removed before installing the current media.'

I've never had any version of CS6 on my computer previously.  I tried deleting every photoshop-related file and even used the 'Creative Suite Cleaner Tool'.

Please help!

Cheers, Bucky

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Big Bucky G please see http://forums.adobe.com/message/4361731#4361731?promoid=KBHJP where this topic has been discussed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read that - not helpful.  As I said, I've never had PS CS6 before (or 'Beta').  There aren't any photoshop programs in my  program list to uninstall....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Big Bucky G but the error message you are receiving would disagree.  If you have already tried the steps listed in the discussion offered in message #1 then please contact our support team to work with them directly.  You can contact our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2013 Feb 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you ever run a Beta of Lightroom or Camera Raw? That might give the same warning...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines