Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download FlashPlayer for mac OS X 10.7.5

Feb 08, 2013 Feb 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Pro. I have OS X 10.7.5. I cannot get FlashPlayer to download. 

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Flash Player 11 from the Adobe website. Doesn't work. Every time I try to download, I get an error message that says. I've spent hours with this and am very frustrated. Check if Flash Player is installed on your computer on adobe website: blocked plug-in.I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

please tell me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry I can't help...experiencing same thing....same sytem as you.....just started getting this yesterday......if you find an answer please let me know...thanks.....sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the same thing trying to install the new Flash player in 10.7.5  No help in any forum topic thus far. Adobe, are you out there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you receiving the "generic error" when installing Flash Player?  If possible, we'd like to get additional information from you.  Please run through the steps outlined in this post:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5034805#5034805

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using FireFox to install Flash Player, please try installing from Safari and see how it work.

Hitomi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used safari but it's not working
but now I will going use google Chrome but working
i don't know what's happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2013 Mar 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue.  Get "blocked plugin" in Safari.  When you click it, it takes you to the adobe website to download flash, but when you try to dowload flash you get "blocked plugin" again.  Surprising that you would need a plugin to download a file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2013 Mar 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You shouldn't need any plugin to download.  Try going directly to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same, once download and kicked off the installer times out, everytime.  Running 10.7.5, latest installer direct from the link above, safari, chrome, firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Evil66 wrote:

blocked plug-in.

Most likely an old plugin version is still residing on your Mac, and Safari is blocking it as potentially unsafe.

Perform a clean install, and you should be fine: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines