• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download manager does not open. What should i do?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2013 Feb 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the Adobe download manager as a prelude to downloading and installing CS6.  All my downloads default to a seperate folder I set up.  The file is there, but I cannot open it - double click, with administrative privilages, after transferring to user folder, same problem.  Does not automatically open either like some other files do.  Any help is appreciated.

Can I download CS6 directly without having to install the download manager?  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you receive any specific error messages?  You are welcome to initiate a direct download by following the steps listed at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/981369.  It seems like the download is complete however but you are having problems invoking the installer.  Which operating system are you using btw?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the prompt reply.  I stumbled on to the direct download link and am downloading the two files needed for a windows installation.

Thanks again.  Should I delete the question I posted or let it be for others that might be having problems see the thread?

P. Rao Lingam

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can leave the question here.  It will likely benefit other users with the same inquiry in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines