• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro Download

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2013 Feb 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2008, I purchased and downloaded Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro.  Now I need to move it to a new computer.  I can not find the .exe file nor is it available in my Download history in my account. 

Any Suggestions?

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2013 Feb 12, 2013

Presumably you've already got your serial number safely stored somewhere?

Download the Trial from http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html then enter your serial no.

Follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2013 Feb 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably you've already got your serial number safely stored somewhere?

Download the Trial from http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html then enter your serial no.

Follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2013 Feb 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Sir. 

I actually found the file folder that I "Didn't" clean off the old computer that contained all the Acrobat 9.0 Pro setup files.  I copied the folder to the new computer, crossed my fingers, and hit "Setup".  Worked!!!  All I had to do was get my Acrobat 8.0 Serial number from my account since 9.0 was a upgrade. 

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been several years since you posted the above information regarding downloading Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Professional and I wanted to let you know that I have been having problems with this for over a year.  Your link and information took care of it immediately and I am so appreciative!  You are a lifesaver!  KUDOS and thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They could close down that link any day if they noticed they left it live. Be sure to keep it safe. A copy OFF your computer, as you would have been stuck if your old computer had died. Adobe don't offer old software any more, they would rather sell new... I don't say this is a good thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines