• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code: U44M1P7 error updating to photoshop 13.1.2

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to update to the latest version and for some reason i keep on getting this error all the time, i tried also to download the update manually and when i install, it tells me not the right version.

any soloution thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and the 13.1.2. update isn't available as a direct download. Further more I have the same problem with Premiere 6.0.2, Prelude 1.0.2 and Adobe Media Encoder updates. I downloaded the 'manual' updates for those and they fail as well

I'm using a Mac with OS X 10.8.2 and I am a Creative Cloud subscriber.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suhis999 what error messages did you discover in your installation log?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to the error log from Photoshop update attempt.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8170404/Adobe%20Photoshop%20CS6%20Support%2013.1.2%2002-14-2013.log

the manual downloads just said

Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 6.0.2 Update

Installation failed. Error Code: U44M2P7

Prelude CS6 1.0.2 Update

Installation failed. Error Code: U44M2P7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it looks like you have modified your installation to remove the additional languages.  Please remove the Adobe Creative software, reinstall, and then apply the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed all the software from the Creative Cloud and didn't modify anything? And I even ran your Adobe Cleaner app before installation so that any of my previous CS5.5 installations wouldn't interfere.

But I'll try to remove everything again and re-install. It's just weird that only few of the updates fail. All other updates, for example After Effects, installed without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are apparently several utilities out there which perform the action of optimizing the Adobe applications to reduce disk space.  Is it possible you utilized some type of system optimization utility which may have done this on your behalf?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only used this http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

before the installation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently some of the older files had survived the cleaner. I removed all traces of Adobe software on my computer and reinstalled Photoshop from the Cloud. At least it now updated without any problem. Will continue to install the rest one by one. Previously I installed all of them at the same time... don't know if it helps but I just decided to play it safe Thank you for your assistance, Jeff!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent thanks for the update Suhis999!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What files did you find that the 'cleaner' didn't clean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Library/Application Support/Adobe and ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe were full of folders not deleted. So I just searched for Adobe and deleted everything I had CS5.5 MC and Lightroom 4 installed as well as I had previously used the trial of CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it then you did not worry about maintaining your CS 5.5 setup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually no. I'm sure if I had had more plugins installed or complicated workspace setups I would have been more hesitant of removing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The just released Illustrator update installed without any problems as well. You mentioned the removal of languages so I went to check the language from the AAM and it was set to English (North American). I tried reinstalling Photoshop with setting the language to English (International) but it didn't help. It's a good thing that I don't have many 3rd party plug-ins installed because the the whole procedure of removing everything and reinstalling would be even bigger pain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2013 Feb 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, i cant find it 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2013 Feb 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally i solved my issue yesterday, I managed to have a live chat with adobe support.

First we tried reinstalling adobe exchange but it di not work and also tried to download the update manually, also did not work.

than we reinstalled photoshop and did the update and it worked like a charm

When u remove photoshop u can keep the preferences, so u will not loose any settings.

Just some additional info i had this error on a mac with OSX 10.8.2

Hope it helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2013 Apr 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So this worked. Uninstall Photoshop and then do a fresh install from Adobe Application Manager. After this the update worked fine.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines