• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extension Manager Error Message

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2013 Feb 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep on getting the following error message when I try to update Adobe Extension Manager 6.0.5 .  I don't know why this is happening.  Can anyone help me?

Extension Manager 6.0.5 Update

Installation failed. Error Code: U44M1P7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@John

I tried this but with no success: just got a slightly different error message U44M2P7. Dowloaded 6.04, installed and then tried to update through Adobe Application Manager. No good. Then tried updating as you suggested, but same story.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2013 Feb 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What error messages did you uncover in the installation logs for the updates Kxlivo34?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

The error message was U44M2P7.

However I think I may have solved the problem, at least for the time being. First I deleted the entire Adobe Extension Manager folder in Applications. Then I downloaded 6.0.4 again and installed it, without using Application Manager. Then I downloaded the patch for 6.0.5 and installed that, again without Application Manager; EM was indicated in Info as 6.0.5. Seems therefore to be OK, but have not tried to use Application Manager or open Extension Manager since, as I do not need to currently.

Thanks for the help on this.

Kxlivo34

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok the U44M2P7 error only means the installation failed.  The actual error message is in the installation log.  This information is referenced in the document offered in message #1.  You can find also find details on how to review the install log at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Will review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I give up. Things are getting too technical for me. Thanks for trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bigbandss@aol.com you are welcome to work directly with our support team for guided assistance.  You can reach our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines