• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i Have Problem " we've encountered the following issues " My Win 7 Home Premuim .. Help me ..

Feb 22, 2013 Feb 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Pc Info AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 240 Processor 2.80 GHz

2.00 GB

64-bit Operating System

If any One have Real Solve  .. Replay me PLease

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The token number 40-62228-090522022013 that you posted in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1158426 is blank. I am deleting the secondary thread as we don't need multiple discussions on the same issue.

When exactly are you receiving the error message described above?  What actions are you taking prior to the error appearing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i Just Finish Downlaod And this msg Appear to me when Installing . That's All

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be Missing Or Some thing Else But Support Advisor Dont Done Any Thing ..

What i Should to do in this Case ? to know What kind Of Problem ..my Product Ae Cs6

Ty For Helping and Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2013 Feb 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post a screenshot of the error message?  Also what version of Windows are you running with is 64-bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2013 Feb 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• My Win Version is Windows 7 Home Premium
  • Copyright 2009
  • This what u Need ?

About Erorr ..

i Failed To get ScreenShot of it .. So i have to Explain Error

Error Say                                         

'' we've encountered the following issues "

Installer Failed To Intitialize . Could be Due to a Missing File . PLease Downlaod Adobe Support Advisor to Detect The Problem .

Thats Was Error MSG Say's  When i Installing Ae CS6

That's u Need  ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2013 Feb 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i already Get Support Advisor But he Couldn't Make Some thing Right now ..

What i Should to do !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2013 Feb 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the installer is unable to initialize then you will want to review the PDApp.log.  You can find details on how to locate and interpret this file at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am Just Kid .. i Not Pro xD  But i need Simple Explain As you Can .. off, i Found This But i Dont know what i Should to do .. and i Check this Link u Bring To me .. get me More Explan

i idid't Understand Any thing What u Bring to me xD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GTH222S if you are looking for direct assistance with reviewing your installation logs then I would recommend contacting our support team.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines