• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are there limits on the number of templates you can have in Adobe Connect?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2013 Jan 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a large number of templates (cloe to 100) and this morning I notcited that the bottom of the list of template I can use to create a meeting with was cut off.  Is there a limit on the number of templates you can actively use or is this another issue?

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2013 Jan 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since there isn't a scroll bar or button, you would have to navigate the layouts  by using the up/down keys on your keyboard, when your focus is on the layouts bar, or you place your mouse cursor over the Layouts, and use your scroll wheel to scroll the layouts up and down till you find the desired layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering this as well.  How many layouts can you use in a meeting?  I know how to scroll - I'd just like a number so I don't have something mess up and tech support come back and tell me  - opps - sorry, you were only supposed to have X number of layouts in a meeting room.  Tough Beans for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2013 Feb 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've never heard of a limit and have had clients with ~100 layouts. Honestly, that is many more than I would ever want to deal with, so try to stick with a "reasonable" number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines