• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Plugin keeps crashing - Firefox - Windows 7 64bit

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2013 Feb 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It keeps crashing in Firefox and has been for the past serveral versions. I am using the latest Adobe Flash Plugin, 11.6.602.168. I keep all my products updated. I even did a fresh install of 64bit Windows 7 on a new drive and it still crashes constantly. Tried both Windows 7 - Home Premium and Windows 7 - Ultimate, both are 64bit. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry you're going through this.  I suspect you're running into a conflict with our Protected Mode which was introduced in Flash Player 11.4.  Please try the troubleshooting steps outlined in this FAQ:

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

In particular, I'd recommend temporarily disabling protected mode (for troubleshooting purposes only) to see if that addresses the issue.

We'd also like to take a look at your crash logs.  Please visit "about:crashes" in Firefox's address bar and copy/paste the recent report links in a forum reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines