• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having trouble finding the Accept button for my licensing agreement and would like to accept.

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2012 Jan 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble finding the Aceept button for my licensing agreement and would like to accept.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2012 Jan 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's probably below the table... Sounds like you didn't consider the system requirements and installed on a system with too small screen resolution. If so, only using a larger res may possibly revela the magic button...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2013 Mar 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went down as far as the slide would take me.  I may be dumb but I'm not stupid.  Thanks anyway.

PM586

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2013 Mar 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PM586 which Adobe software are you attempting to utilize?  What is the current screen resolution of your screen?  Finally which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines