• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Lightroom not appearing in the Adobe Application Manager

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2013 Mar 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the trial period of the Creative Cloud.

All the software titles except PS Lightroom is appearing in the Adobe App Manager except PS Lightroom.

I have 64 bit Windows 7 Home version and I have updated the App Manager to latest release 6.2 but PS Lightroom is still not appearing for download

What gives?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I do not have any details to offer, my understanding is that if your system does not support the program it will not be offered as an option.  If you search this forum using the Ask A Question field at the top of the forum page using terms like "Lightroom not available Manager" and maybe some variations on that you might find some aspect shared by your system identified as a problem.  Just as a for instance, I believe some software cannot work on a drive that is 1TByte or greater.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

software which are not compaitable with your system will not be visible in the list of Adobe Application manager.

Lightroom is compaitable on Windows 7 servicepack 1. Please check with service pack is installed or not on your machine. if not then please update your OS first to view and insall Lightroom in Adobe Application manager.

Also check this link for minimum system requirement required for lightroom: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/tech-specs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2013 Mar 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 64 bits, Windows 7 with service pack 1, and the computer is quite powerful, well above the specs needed for Lightroom.

For example no problems running Photoshop or AfterEffects.

But it still doesn't appear. Any other clues?

Thanks for trying to help out, really appreciate it!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rename the folder : C:\Users\(your_username)\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE to OOBE_old

Try updating Adobe Application manger from : http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773

after updating try sign out and sign in again and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JatinDembla,

I had already downloaded the update of app manager, but i renamed the oobe file and ran the update again. But still the same result. No Lightroom Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have now chatted with Adobe support and they suggested that instead of using the adobe app manger, I should download it manually instead of via the app manager. Will try that out later.

Thanks for all the helpful responses!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines