• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation without dvd drive

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2013 Mar 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased a boxed photoshop elements with dvd but am buying a new imac(no dvd drive) can I download software from Adobe using the serial number?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2013 Mar 03, 2013

Yes, you can download the Trial version from the Adobe website and enter your serial number to convert it to a full version.

Unlike most Adobe software, the serial number for Photoshop Elements is multi-platform so you can use it on Windows and/or Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have purchased volume license (multiple user license) then you must have got license key for Windows and MAC both and you download the MAC version installer from Adobe.com.

If you have purchased Retail license (single user license) then have got the serial number either for Windows or for MAC, retails license can't be used on both the operating systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have purchased Retail license (single user license) then have got the serial number either for Windows or for MAC, retails license can't be used on both the operating systems.

Normally true.

Exceptions are Lightroom, Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements which are all multi-platform serial numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John for correcting me, i thought Joseph was asking about photoshop. My bad.

You are absoluteley correct, Photoshop Elements Serial number can be used on Windows and MAC both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can download the Trial version from the Adobe website and enter your serial number to convert it to a full version.

Unlike most Adobe software, the serial number for Photoshop Elements is multi-platform so you can use it on Windows and/or Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines