Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5 Photoshop install errors on Mac OS X

Mar 05, 2013 Mar 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac OS X 10.7.5 and am trying to install Adobe Photoshop from my CS5 Design Premium Disk.

Illustrator and InDesign installed fine, but when it got to Photoshop I got this error.

I restarted the computer and tried again and got the same errors.  I have no idea how I can go about fixing this. 

Exit Code: 6

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 8 error(s), 1 warning(s)

WARNING: Payload cannot be installed due to dependent operation failure

ERROR: 6 Unable to copy file from "/private/tmp/.tempdirf8Vj6H3C/Assets1/Adobe Extension Manager/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.app/Contents/PkgInfo" to "/Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CS5/Adobe Extension Manager CS5.app/Contents/PkgInfo" Error 0

ERROR: 6 Command ARKCopyFileCommand failed.

ERROR: 2 Unable to copy file from "/private/tmp/.tempdirxMrMJk4a/Assets1/Application/LegalNotices.pdf" to "/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS5/LegalNotices.pdf" Error 0

ERROR: 2 Command ARKCopyFileCommand failed.

ERROR: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR:  - Adobe Photoshop CS5 English Language Pack_AdobePhotoshop12-en_US: Install failed

ERROR:  - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Core: Failed due to Language Pack installation failure

ERROR:  - Adobe Extension Manager CS5: Install failed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2013 Mar 05, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2013 Mar 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines