• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Msg -A Low-level exception occurred in: Adobe Player

Participant ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS6 installed, all the latest patches, etc. It's been working fine for months.In the last week Pr is unable to playback all of my footage (Native 5D mark III h.246 and Canon xf305 footage). Whether it is on the timeline or in the source panel.

The Error message i get it this:  A Low-level exception occurred in: Adobe Player (player).

• Using Adobe CS 6.0.3
  • Windows 64 Bit 8 GBs RAM
  • Happens in new projects and old.
  • New timelines also affected, it appears.
  • Was not happening as recently as two days ago.
  • No changes made to the computer.
  • Only changes is that I have combined timeines (Imported) from one project to another.
  • Video shows yellow or Green.
  • I have rerendered the footage to show all green on timeline.
  • Only way around it is to reboot the computer, it comes back after a while. The problematic timelines work fine for a while, then this starts happening.

I deleted the media cache database folder after exiting Pr.

Didn't seem to change anything. I just got the error again. Things seem to be curiously messed up. I tried to render a sequence out to MXF. The headless crashed each time, (not totally unusual, but it couldn't complete even once). I also got an error message when I bypassed the Media Encoder and just went strait to rendering it out within Pro. It managed to continue to render it to MXF but when I got done and imported it into Pro, it didn't play the clip when I clicked on it.

The interesting thing to me is that to totally clear Adobe from RAM, I have to go into Task Manager and kill the process after exiting the program (in lieu of rebooting). So it's not closing properly, it appears. Once I kill the process and reopen the app, I can then play the sequence, for a while. It's very curious. Task manager also shows lots of RAM open, no memory leaks at work, nothing unusual. It appears, to be just choking on footage, sort of like it can't quite process the audio (like when you bring in new footage and it has to process that audio). What's happening is like it sees the audio at first when I bring it in at startup of the app, then loses it. If I exit without killing the Premiere process (or shutting down the machine), then it still exhibets the behavior on startup again.

So this project is large, for me. It is showing as 34 MBs. I have a wide variety of clips at play here, but only MXF Canon from the xf305 and MOV from the Canon 5D. The MXF are the default sequence(s) unless I shot nothing but MOV.

I have tried rendering the visualization, all green lines on top but that doesn't seem to fully help. It does play the footage for a while.

There are no special effects added, yet.

Is it worth re-installing Premiere? This has cost me the better part of a day screwing around with this.

Let me detail this again:

Premiere is installed on C There hundreds of GBs of storage avaialble there.

• All project files are on F which is a RAID 1 array. It appears to be functioning normally. 800 GBs free space on 2TBs.
  • All Renders are taking out to an external drive like I always do. Lot s of space available there too.
  • Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

span style="color: #000000; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular; font-size: 12px; text-align: -webkit-auto; background-color: #ffffff;"

Why is your post filled with that?  Makes it difficult to read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Jim, I cut and pasted it in. I'll try taking it back out to a text file. It looks ok to my display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this any better? Cut and pasted plain text.

I have CS6 installed, all the latest patches, etc. It's been working fine for months.In the last week Pr is unable to playback all of my footage (Native 5D mark III h.246 and Canon xf305 footage). Whether it is on the timeline or in the source panel.

the Error message i get it this:  A Low-level exception occurred in: Adobe Player (player).

Using Adobe CS 6.0.3

Windows 64 Bit 8 GBs RAM

Happens in new projects and old.

New timelines also affected, it appears.

Was not happening as recently as two days ago.

No changes made to the computer.

Only changes is that I have combined timeines (Imported) from one project to another.

Video shows yellow or Green.

I have rerendered the footage to show all green on timeline.

Only way around it is to reboot the computer, it comes back after a while. The problematic timelines work fine for a while, then this starts happening.

I deleted the media cache database folder after exiting Pr.

Didn't seem to change anything. I just got the error again. Things seem to be curiously messed up. I tried to render a sequence out to MXF. The headless crashed each time, (not totally unusual, but it couldn't complete even once). I also got an error message when I bypassed the Media Encoder and just went strait to rendering it out within Pro. It managed to continue to render it to MXF but when I got done and imported it into Pro, it didn't play the clip when I clicked on it.

The interesting thing to me is that to totally clear Adobe from RAM, I have to go into Task Manager and kill the process after exiting the program (in lieu of rebooting). So it's not closing properly, it appears. Once I kill the process and reopen the app, I can then play the sequence, for a while. It's very curious. Task manager also shows lots of RAM open, no memory leaks at work, nothing unusual. It appears, to be just choking on footage, sort of like it can't quite process the audio (like when you bring in new footage and it has to process that audio). What's happening is like it sees the audio at first when I bring it in at startup of the app, then loses it. If I exit without killing the Premiere process (or shutting down the machine), then it still exhibets the behavior on startup again.

So this project is large, for me. It is showing as 34 MBs. I have a wide variety of clips at play here, but only MXF Canon from the xf305 and MOV from the Canon 5D. The MXF are the default sequence(s) unless I shot nothing but MOV.

I have tried rendering the visualization, all green lines on top but that doesn't seem to fully help. It does play the footage for a while.

There are no special effects added, yet.

Is it worth re-installing Premiere? This has cost me the better part of a day screwing around with this.

Let me detail this again:

Premiere is installed on C There hundreds of GBs of storage avaialble there.

All project files are on F which is a RAID 1 array. It appears to be functioning normally. 800 GBs free space on 2TBs.

All Renders are taking out to an external drive like I always do. Lot s of space available there too.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it worth re-installing Premiere?

If no one has a better idea, it may be.  I don't recall this issue coming up before, so no ideas on how to solve it myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not had to reinstall. I assume I can only uninstall and reinstall just Pr out of the suite? is there a FAQ on uninstalling like this? Tips and tricks so I don't step on any land mines?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure.  I've never had to do it.

One tip, though.  Deactivate before you uninstall.  (Help>Deactivate)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I deactivated, reinstalled, and am getting the same error message. Any new clues on how to fix this? It appears only on a specific timeline or two, the longer of my timelines. If these timelines are corrupt, is there a way to fix them without rebuilding them from scratch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm. I finally tried something,after waiting on Adobe support for over an hour (never did get to even pay them for a support incident!). I created a new profile, and launched Pr. My startup error messages have now vanished, and it appears that my system may be healed. I sort of did this out of desparation, and this is one of those things I've never encountered happening on Mac systems, but is all to familiar to us Windows users. Let's hit the pause button on trying to figure this out, and see if my problems return on the new profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2013 Dec 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Al and Jim,

I seem to be having almost the EXACT SAME PROBLEM...

Al, did you mean you made a new profile for your OS? Or is there some sort of profile in Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 21, 2013 Dec 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a new profile on my Windows OS. Meaning I went into accounts and create AL2 or whatever, and then migrated everything to it. I've not had a problem since then with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cut and pasted it in.

So that's the culprit.  This shows up from time to time.

Much better now.  I'll give it a read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2014 Mar 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim Simon wrote:

span style="color: #000000; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular; font-size: 12px; text-align: -webkit-auto; background-color: #ffffff;"

Why is your post filled with that?  Makes it difficult to read.

Thanks. Edited for formatting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. It only happens to clips that are color corrected in "color" tab. I deleted all the corrections and used three way color correction from the effects tab - Video Effects instead and it worked fine.

I tried restarting, clearing up cashe and reinstalling - nothing worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2016 Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem:

both Adobe player and GPUVideoFitler

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem... seems like adobe lumetri is very buggy... ive had the GPUVideoFilter error as well... also the GPU rendering issues. This makes editing and rendering take 5x as long for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a timeline with 4 synced clips. Put this into another timeline and made a multi-cam. All videos were different formats. No effects applied to anything. When I switched to cam 4 on the multitrack I would get this error... I deleted that clip and my multi-cam is working fine now.

The info of that one clip was:

Shot on: GoPro

Kind: Quicktime Movie

Dimensions: 1280x720

Codecs: H.264 AAC Timecode

Color Profile: HD (1-1-1)

Hope this info helps anyone out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Error from Plug-Ins,I deleted FilmImpact ,and Fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Project, import file from saved erorr project to the timeline, done
or watch it https://youtu.be/A8hjyPOX_ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had this problem.  I deleted my render files, and re-rendered, problem solved.  Seems some render files must have corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines