Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Design Premium CS5 Upgrade

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2013 Mar 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have been asked to Upgrade one of the Products In Adobe Design Premium and would like to know if this can be done without affecting the other products.

I have been asked to install InDesign CS6 upgrade for this product.

How will this affect the other Design Premium CS5 Suite products or is it best to upgrade the whole Suite to CS6.

Thank You for any help.

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Upgrading to any point product from suite is not avialable how ever you can upgrade to a creative suite from cs5 creative suite or you can also upgrade to CS6 CCM subscription from : https://creative.adobe.com/plans

upgrading to a CCM subscription will cost you $29.99 / month for first year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrading to any point product from suite is not avialable how ever you can upgrade to a creative suite from cs5 creative suite or you can also upgrade to CS6 CCM subscription from : https://creative.adobe.com/plans

upgrading to a CCM subscription will cost you $29.99 / month for first year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been asked to Upgrade one of the Products In Adobe Design Premium and would like to know if this can be done without affecting the other products.

I have been asked to install InDesign CS6 upgrade for this product.

Cannot be done.

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/faq.html#upgrade-eligibility

Am I eligible for upgrade pricing from an earlier Creative Suite edition to an individual CS compone...

No. Adobe does not offer upgrade pricing for customers wishing to move from a suite edition to an individual CS component. For complete upgrade information for the product you are interested in, consult the upgrade eligibility chart on that product's buying guide page.

If all you want is InDesign CS6 then you can either

1. Pay full price for standalone InDesign CS6
  2. Take out a Single App subscription for the Cloud version of InDesign CS6 alone
  3. Join the Cloud and get everything on offer in the Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines