• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall Edge Animation Preview HELL

Participant ,
Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to uninstall Edge Animation Preview.  It is not in my PC's regisntry, there are no uninstall files or options.  There are no Edge folders, but yet I can't install the NEW Edge Animate application.

I don't want to use the CS Cleaner Tool because I don't want to uninstall CS5.5 and CS6 and all their respective updates and preferences.

So please Adobe, address this issue please, a lot of people are asking about this.  Please change the installer or give us a better tool to fix this.

I have spent hours trying to fix this.  What is the point of being a Cloud Member and trying your software if we can't install future versions that we've paid for?

Thanks

Anton

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

UPDATE:  i have tried the Creative Suite Cleaner tool and if you choose Creative Cloud in the first menu, it gives you the option to remove Edge Animation Preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like it or not, you will have to use the cleaner tool/ delete the caps.db in the caps folder. That's just how it works.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE:  i have tried the Creative Suite Cleaner tool and if you choose Creative Cloud in the first menu, it gives you the option to remove Edge Animation Preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines