Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop no email

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey,

i am just trying to get photoshop cs6 installed. i did all the stuff and then i got an email saying "we have confimed your email and we will email you shortly with the serial number". i still have not gotton a reply so there for i can not use my photoshop.

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

If you install the trial version you can use that until you get your serial number.  Once you get the serial number you can use it to activate the trial version, thereby converting it to a fully licensed/functional application.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you install the trial version you can use that until you get your serial number.  Once you get the serial number you can use it to activate the trial version, thereby converting it to a fully licensed/functional application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you and hopefully the email dosnt take to long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.  Yes, hopefully it comes soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines