• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i hard drive on my laptop failed with cs5 on not deactivated.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I have replaced the hard drive I am not sure if I want to replace it prior to puting cs5 on.   will I be able to add the second program on with out deactivating.  Is there any thing I need to do prior to putting on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

How many times have you replaced your hard drive without deactivating CS5 on it? If it is more than 2 times now, then during activation you'll receive an error. If not, then you can install and activate without an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many times have you replaced your hard drive without deactivating CS5 on it? If it is more than 2 times now, then during activation you'll receive an error. If not, then you can install and activate without an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is the first time. will try it. thanks much. john

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines