• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't installed Photoshop 10 work on my Windows 7 machine?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 installed on my Windows 7 machine.  Had to wipe the hard drive and reinstall everything.  Elements installed with no problem, but won't open.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

uninstall,

run the cleaner: http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall,

run the cleaner: http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much.

Bill Lockhart

256 389 8284

954 257 6332

<mailto:temblor4d@comcast.net> temblor4@comcast.net

“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” Mark Twain

“Irreverence is the champion of liberty and it’s only sure defense.” Mark Twain

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience” Mark Twain

“When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade without further introduction" ~ Mark Twain

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy. H. L. Mencken

Never, never, give up. Never, never, grow up.

Winston Churchill Dr. Seuss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regret that the instructions for <http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html> http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html are far, far beyond my understanding. I am but a simple commercial business insurance salesman.

I did use Revo to do a deep uninstall, then reinstalled, and got no error messages but the only exe function that works is downloading images from the camera. Nothing else will open and, of course, I can’t work on the photos in Photoshop.

Bill Lockhart

256 389 8284

954 257 6332

<mailto:temblor4d@comcast.net> temblor4@comcast.net

“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” Mark Twain

“Irreverence is the champion of liberty and it’s only sure defense.” Mark Twain

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience” Mark Twain

“When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade without further introduction" ~ Mark Twain

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy. H. L. Mencken

Never, never, give up. Never, never, grow up.

Winston Churchill Dr. Seuss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines