Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save PDF Tagging settings in FM11

Mentor ,
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to create "accessible" PDF for which I need to add tags in my FrameMaker document. However, I noticed that I need to create this tags list every time I save the FM book as a PDF. Is there a way I can save these tag settings? I have some 50+ tags and structuring it every time is a very time-consuming task.

Sreekanth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sreekanth

The PDF settings are saved in the FrameMaker document. Please make sure that you save the document on disk after generating PDF.

Thanks

Harish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works at the document level. However, I am creating the entire book as PDF. So, I want these settings to be saved at book level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to remember a discussion about this on the framers list – the job options settings for bookmarks, etc. are attached to the first file of the book. I don’t remember if you need to somehow import them for all documents in the book or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 29, 2014 Jan 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sreekanth

Don't know if you got this sorted or not but see this discussion:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5534831#5534831

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines