• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reload CS5 on computer upgrade

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased CS5 online and upgraded my desktop computer (binned the old computer).  I have proof of my purchase and my CS5 is registered in my account (with my serial number).  I need to reload CS5 on my new desktop computer.  Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

i contacted adobe support and surprisingly had a very productive chat with a rep who reset my activation limit.  solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you follow all 7 steps, you can download the trial here:  http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

and activate with your serial num.

if you have a dl problem, you didn't follow all 7 steps.  re-read and retry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks kglad, but prodesign tools link you sent is a bad link indicating

This webpage is not available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, if you have a dl problem, you didn't follow all 7 steps.  re-read and retry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, this link is not presenting itself in chrome explorer...no way to even read 7 steps.  will open in IE and see if I can get it to work...just need to know that this is a valid link please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The links are perfectly valid.  Please complete the Very Important Instructions section prior to scrolling down the page and clicking on the donwload links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still unable to load this link on my desktop OR laptop on all of these 3 browsers (IE, Firefox and Chrome)...please advise what I need to do to reach this link....without it I am unable to download PS CS5 on my new computer.  Please help.  After a very frustrating call with customer service last week I was told I could NOT use PS CS5 on my computer since CS6 was released. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what product are you trying to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to reload PS CS5 on my new desktop computer (it is currently installed and working on my laptop)...i have the serial number as well as proof of purchase and it shows up in my products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i was finally able to get this loaded, but now am having an activation limi warning (my old desktop is now disposed of).  I am unable to deactivate a computer I replaced.  What do I do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i contacted adobe support and surprisingly had a very productive chat with a rep who reset my activation limit.  solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, adobe support (www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html) generally handle the activation issue very well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines