• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Misplaced CS5.1 Install Discs

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2013 Mar 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost my installation disc for CS5.1 and my Mac is going to be repaired so I am worried it will be rebuilt, where can I get a copy of the original installation discs?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 23, 2013 Mar 23, 2013

You won't be able to get disks unless you buy them from Amazon or somewhere that someone is selling them. 

You can download the trial version and use your serial number to activate it to full use.  If you do not have your serial number, you can probably find your serial number via your Adobe account if you registered the product.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site.

CS5: http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You won't be able to get disks unless you buy them from Amazon or somewhere that someone is selling them. 

You can download the trial version and use your serial number to activate it to full use.  If you do not have your serial number, you can probably find your serial number via your Adobe account if you registered the product.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site.

CS5: http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ned, sorry it's CS 5.5 that I have. I do have the serial number with the original box from when I purchased it. It is also a registered product in my profile 🙂

I was more concerned that being able to download a trail of 5.5 may not be available as it has been superceeded now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bentonhome29 you can find the CS5.5 downloads at http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs5-5-direct-download-links.html.  Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions prior to scrolling down the page and clicking on the download links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff, a great little site, won't forget that in a hurry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luckily, someone else thought it might be useful to have the trial versions of older Adobe products available.  It ends up being one of the most frequently referred sites in this forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems so....very useful site thanks Ned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines