• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web design premium cs6 disc won't install...

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2013 Mar 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead my autoplay is reading it as a picture disc and promts me to pick Untitled.png as you can see.  How would I go by fixxing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 24, 2013 Mar 24, 2013

thanks, was mac disk lost my windows disc but just found it :3 problem solved

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try clicking the link at the bottom "View More AutoPlay options in Control Panel" ?

If that doesn't pan out, try that General optiuon and use Windows Explorer to see what files are there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the view more options and it doesn't help at all, Untitled.png installation instructions doesnt help and yeah no setup or nothing 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that Installation Instructions PDF have any useful information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing informative about this problem no. I was able to install it the first time. But then I tried opening PS cs6 and it told me to reinstall. And now this happens T_T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's inside the Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That image is the same as the one before.  Is that the only disk that you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

asd.pngsorry about that, and yes the only disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you execute that Install.app file?

Are you trying to install on a Mac?  It might be a case where you have a Mac disc where you need to have a Windows disc.... the first image you showed earlier mentions Windows Explorer.

If it is a Mac disk then chances are it will not work to activate a Windows installation from a download.

If you know you ordered a Windows version then you probably need to contact Adobe to get the correct disk sent to you.

If you mistakenly ordered the Mac version, then you can swap platforms if you follow the instructions on the page linked below:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/order-product-platform-language-swap.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks, was mac disk lost my windows disc but just found it :3 problem solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing you can probably do to sidestep this issue is to download the CS6 trial version of the software and then use your serial number from your disc packaging to activate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines