Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I still don't have the photo elements 11 that I paid for

Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Photo Elements last Friday. I paid for it and was told I would have to wait a full day before they would download it to my computer. I have a serial number and order number but no program   When I tried today I couldn't get a person to talk to.  Please email me a phone number of someone who could guide me through the process.

If you can't help me please cancel my order

Jim Talone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

was told I would have to wait a full day before they would download it to my computer.

I don't really get that part. What's the waiting for?

Anyone (including you) can download a Trial version of PSE11 at any time from the Adobe website and install it immediately.

When you launch the trial, you enter your serial number when prompted to license the trial. Should take minutes, not days.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the web chat...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

I finally figured out how to download the application. I was not impressed with the directions or the help Adobe offered.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was told I would have to wait a full day before they would download it to my computer.

I don't really get that part. What's the waiting for?

Anyone (including you) can download a Trial version of PSE11 at any time from the Adobe website and install it immediately.

When you launch the trial, you enter your serial number when prompted to license the trial. Should take minutes, not days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please also see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1006208?tstart=0&promoid=KBHJQ which discusses how to download your purchased software from Adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks,

I got it finally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines